HOW WILL YOU USE YOUR IMAGES?
After your session you'll be presented with your images so you can select your favorites and place your order. I encourage you to take a look at some of the products I have available so you can start to consider what might work best for you. You don't have to decide until your Viewing and Ordering appointment, but hopefully this will get your gears turning on what might be the perfect way to preserve your photo session for years to come.
These aren't the prints you're used to seeing from your local print shop! Silver Splash Photo prints are 2mm thick, with a luxurious lustre coating to protect the surface of your print and a fine art linen finish.
Available in 5x7 & 8x10 sizes.
A LA CARTE
up to 11x14 $999
up to 16x24 $1199
up to 20x30 $1599
up to 30x40 $2199
up to 40x60 $2799
WITH WALL ART OR ALBUM
- Outdoor, on-location session where we work at your dog's pace & comfort level.
- Professionally edited proofs presented at an in-person viewing and ordering appointment following the session (held in Novato).
- Choose from a variety of heirloom quality products such as fine art canvas, metal prints, keepsake albums and more.
- No prints, products or digital files are included with the session fee, they are available for purchase following your session.
- Watermarked social media files are provided for each purchased image.
Not to worry! Most dogs I photograph are not well trained and do not simply sit and stay put for photos. Dogs do not need to be well trained or able to go off leash, and no worries if your dog is reactive or fearful, we will select a quiet location and take our time. I've been working with dogs professionally for over 20 years and know how to manage your dog using positive reinforcement, plus professional editing magic can remove leashes to create the illusion that your dog is the picture of obedience. I have 2 beagles and plenty of practice with dogs that don't want to listen or sit still!
- Star treatment for your dog during a 30 minute session at a designed location (if you have multiple dogs, please book a session for each).
- Choose from 10-15 professionally edited proofs presented at an in-person viewing and ordering appointment (held in Novato).
- Half-pint sessions are for doggos only, humans will not be included in the images. Space is limited.
Wednesday , September 12th - Hamilton area, Novato - 3 spots available
- Sunday, September 22 - Hamilton area, Novato - 2 spots available
- All sessions are held evenings between 6 - 8:30 pm
- In the event of poor weather dates may be altered.
- Exact location and directions will be provided after booking.
The perfect fit for most clients, this session gives you more proofs to choose from, includes up to 2 people and 2 dogs, and can be held at a variety of locations in the North Bay. If you want to participate in the session with your dog or interested in purchasing an album, keepsake box or multiple pieces of wall art, the Classic session is for you!
- Star treatment for up to 2 pets and 2 people during a 60 to 90 minute session on location within 30 minutes of Novato, give or take.
- Choose from 25-30 professionally edited proofs at an in-person viewing and ordering appointment following the session (held in Novato).
- Add a third dog for $50 (includes additional proofs and longer session duration). Please inquire for rates for adding humans and larger groups of dogs.
Let’s customize a session just for you. My specialty is outdoor, natural light photography featuring animals, so anything in that genre is right up my alley.
Here are some examples of what I can do:
- Sessions outside the Bay Area. I’ll risk my life driving in the fast lane and/or getting frisked by airline security to get to you.
- Commercial shoots showcasing your pet product(s) and/or service. I’ll make your brand look so good, the humans may start to drool.
- Hiking to a destination for a really amazing backdrop for your session. I’ll lace up my hiking boots, strap on a huge back pack of gear, and haul it up a mountain or something because it’s good exercise and it means your images will be freaking amazing.
IMPORTANT STUFF YOU SHOULD READ
No prints, products or digital files are included with the session fee. Images are available for purchase during your personalized viewing & ordering appointment following your session. Most clients budget a minimum of $500 in addition to the session fee for prints, products and digital imagery.