This is the perfect fit for most clients. We'll meet on location (typically a couple hours before sunset). We’ll play and pose your pup using bribes likes toys and treats, while I roll around on the ground making a fool of myself to get your dog’s attention.
Here’s the scoop on the Classic Session:
- 1-1.5 hour photography session for up to 2 pets and 2 people* within 30 minutes of Novato, give or take.
- Approximately 20-30 digitally enhanced proofs to choose from. This includes basic retouching for things like removing leashes, eye goobers and blemishes.
- In-person portrait consultation where we ooh and ah over your images and you place your order for custom products.
If the Classic Session doesn’t float your boat, let’s customize a session just for you. My specialty is outdoor, natural light photography featuring animals, so anything in that genre is right up my alley.
Here are some examples of what I can do:
- Sessions outside the Bay Area. I’ll risk my life driving in the fast lane and/or getting frisked by airline security to get to you.
- Commercial shoots showcasing your pet product(s) and/or service. I’ll make your stuff look so good, everyone will want to buy it.
- Hiking to a destination for a really amazing backdrop for your session. I’ll lace up my hiking boots, strap on a huge back pack of gear, and haul it up a mountain or something because it’s good exercise and it means your images will be freaking amazing.
IMPORTANT STUFF YOU SHOULD READ
No prints, products or digital files are included with the session fee. Images are available for purchase during your personalized viewing & ordering appointment following your session. Most clients budget a minimum of $500 in addition to the session fee for prints, products and digital imagery.
*Groups of pets make me insanely happy, so you can add additional pets for $50 each (includes additional shooting time). Please inquire for rates for adding humans and larger groups of puppers.